If not You have until November.
• If you reside in Southeast PA and are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid (Medical Assistance) or in the Medicaid waivers; big changes are coming.
• Starting in January 2019 you will have a Managed Care Organization (MCO) that will manage all your physical health care and long-term services and supports.
• Don’t worry these changes will not affect your current Medicaid/Medicare benefits, but you will need to select one of the following three managed care plans before November:
• Keystone First Community HealthChoices
• PA Health & Wellness
• UPMC Community HealthChoices
If you have any questions regarding the plans, the Better Care Team is available to help you understand them better and assist you in selecting the best plan for your health care needs. Contact our office at 267-766-5218.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring a Home Care in Philadelphia, PA, please talk to the caring staff at Better Care Home Health Services LLC today. Serving individuals and their families in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery and Bucks counties. Call Today: (267) 766-5218
Better Care Home Health Services is a family-owned agency dedicated to providing excellent and comprehensive home health care to individuals and families of Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery and Bucks counties. We are honored that God has blessed us with the opportunity to positively impact and change people’s lives. It is our mission to ensure that we provide the very best of care to our clients.
Latest posts by Abiba Namen (see all)
- What You Should Know About Heart Failure - March 21, 2019
- Four Thoughts that Derail You as a Caregiver - March 5, 2019
- Elder Care Providers Help Seniors Live with Fibromyalgia - February 19, 2019